The West Wight Mission Community is in need of a part-time ‘Team Administrator’.
West Wight Mission Community
Part Time (21 hours over 3 days a week)
£11.25 per hour
This role offers an opportunity for an experienced and skilled Administrator to support the newly founded West Wight Mission Community.
Working alongside another part time administrator as part of a job share arrangement, the successful post holder will help to facilitate the administrative operation of the Benefice; providing effective clerical and secretarial support to the West Wight Rector, Team Vicar and their Ministry colleagues.
The role will be primarily home-based and office equipment will be provided. However, there will be some requirement to support meetings within the Benefice and to work from Parish and other church offices to provide cover for other administrative staff where necessary.
This position requires:
- A good general education
- A high level of administrative and organisational skills
- Well-developed computer literacy (including Microsoft Office applications, databases, websites and social media)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- A high degree of confidentiality, tact and discretion
- Ability to work flexibly, efficiently and effectively from home and other parish offices
Please see the job description: Job-description-West-Wight-benefice101161
For an informal conversation contact:
Revd. Leisa T: 01983 753078, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clive on 01983 741307 or email:email@example.com.
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
Revd. Clive Todd, The Rectory, Rectory Lane, Brighstone. PO30 4QH.
Closing date for applications Monday 2nd September 2019.